Super Java Host makes Java Hosting easy. We have excellent hosting solution for java based websites which guarantees dedicated resources with full control. With us you get your own java control panel from which you can deploy your java built apps with one simple click. Each customer gets its own java private server who works as an independent server to host website. These types of services are the gap between shared and dedicated hosting with its many advantages, such as:
- Affordable price which can reduce your operating and hosting costs.
- Independence similar to a dedicated server, as other users of the same service cannot affect your work as you get your own private Java Virtual Machine.
- You get your own resources with an excellent performance and easy maintenance.
- A customer can set his own usage and configuration options with freedom to do what he/she wants and when he/she wants (you can install any application which is not possible in shared environment).
- Run your apps under Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss or TomEE
- Tomcat, Glassfish and JBoss Console
- You can start/stop/restart your Java server anytime you want.
- You can analyze your log files from control panel or download it to your PC
- You can deploy unlimited number of java apps
- Total control , complete access same as on your local PC
Super Java Host offers you choice between Java 6 (version 1.6) or Java 7 (version 1.7). In addition to the Java environment, our customers can easily install up-to-date versions of the following popular Java application servers, supported by Super Java Host, using the included control panel. These Java servers are offered as templates, which include the most recent Java libraries.
You deploy your java hosting apps under any of these servers:
- Tomcat - Versions 7 and 6 of Tomcat, the most popular Java application server for JSP and servlets.
- GlassFish 3 & 4 - GlassFish, the Java application server used as the "reference implementation" of the Java EE 6 (GlassFish 3) and Java EE 7 (GlassFish 4) specifications.
- JBoss 6 & 7- JBoss, widely used Java application server, including JBoss 7 which complies with the Java EE 6 specification.
- Liferay Portal - The popular Liferay Portal, powered by Java.